A fun quilt I made last year for my brother’s new baby. They obviously requested Dr. Seuss. I had a lot of fun deciding prints and layout for this one. Dr. Seuss fabric tends to get really busy and the prints can get overwhelming… which is no surprise… just look at his books! Thankfully there’s a lot of Dr. Seuss fabric out there so I was able to pick and chose what I wanted to use.
Quilting was done by Sew Shabby Quilting. I requested arrows which I thought worked well with the Dr. Seuss theme.
The binding ended up being scrappy because I messed up cutting it. I also messed up cutting the back and had to get creative. LOL. It’s been a while since I had made a quilt so I was a bit rusty. One of the things I love about quilting is that there are so many fun ways to recover from mistakes!