A fun quilt I made last year for my brother’s new baby. They obviously requested Dr. Seuss. I had a lot of fun deciding prints and layout for this one. Dr. Seuss fabric tends to get really busy and the prints can get overwhelming… which is no surprise… just look at his books! Thankfully there’s a lot of Dr. Seuss fabric out there so I was able to pick and chose what I wanted to use.
I realized recently that I never posted photos of the chocobo and moogle baby quilts that Mi and I made. Lorelai was pregnant with identical twins (OMG. LOL) last year and these were the quilts we gifted the twins. This is obviously the most delayed post ever, but it’s a new year and I’m trying to catch up. =)
Aimee recently created an adorable cat mermaid pillow on Spoonflower. I offered to be her tester and while I was sewing up the pillow, I took photos for a quick tutorial.
(I will finish the Moana costume tutorial. A pillow tutorial is faster to do, so I’m posting this first.)
I had a bit of spare time yesterday so I hauled out my recently finished teacup quilt for photos.
Last month, I released my very first PDF pattern: the Tako Sun Hat. I’ve been meaning to blog about it but somehow, I never got around to sitting down and doing it. I suppose it’s because I don’t really have a whole lot to say other than: first foray into PDF Patterns… yay! =D